Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I keep dreaming bout exorcist Last night I had a dream that

Customer Question

I keep dreaming bout exorcist
Last night I had a dream that my little brother was possessed by this tall black demon was choking him and I ran to get a bible and started saying it but I couldn't find one then my brother was scarying me I went somewhere to this house and my whole family was all inside already possessed watching me I was so scared running out the house but they would watch me and follow me I got scared so I ran back inside and one of them just kept staring at me not saying or doing anything I was scared I was just trying to pray but it felt like there was no help.i woke up scared to sleep. Mostly every dream is about the exorcist that's my biggest fear.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for requesting me and sharing your dream and I apologize for keeping you waiting.

You may know or not know that dreams are usually symbolic in their meanings.

Overall your dream seems to be speaking of something that your are trying to rid yourself of, a personal thing, like a bad habit, wrong mindset, negative thoughts or feelings....something along that line. This could be what the exorcist is representing in your dreams. This is why it seems to be your biggest fear, what you are trying to get rid of bothers you and upsets you.

Also, feelings in dreams are usually exaggerated on purpose to get your attention.

Your little brother looks to be representing a part of you, a younger part of you that is still growing. Boys symbolize the power side of spirituality, where girls represent the more creative nurturing side.

Your family may disapprove of this part of yourself that you are trying to leave behind, like in your dream they watch and follow. Do they not say or do anything because you could possibly feel unsupported by them? Or it could be speaking to it as a individual situation, only you can make it happen. They are there, but they can't do it for you.

Your dreams are showing you that you can accomplish what you want, even though you fear, but it will have to be done with faith, all you have to do is believe and push away the fear and you will begin to be succeed in your "exorcism", FEAR is your obstacle, once you get past that nothing can stop you.

You grabbing the bible shows you have what it takes, you have the belief and the faith, you just have to activate it now.

Always remember fear is not from God, it is from the evil one, and nothing can harm you as you are a much loved child of God. If he is for you, who can be against you?

I have and will continue to pray for you, and please, if you have any questions or comments I would love to hear back from you. Thank you and stay strong!