Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream my daughter was alive in the bathtub and she

Customer Question

I had a dream my daughter was alive in the bathtub and she said god sent her back to live the rest of her life. She passed over three years ago
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My younger daughter was with me. I asked to take her to the Dr. to look at her. We tried to find clothes to fit her, she had to wear mine because I got rid of hers. She was smiling and looked amazing. My younger daughter was giving her, her makeup to use. Than I woke up
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
You're lucky to have another daughter now. You seem to have some identification with both daughters--because her age seems to be identified with your adulthood.It seems from the dream that unconsciously you have not been able to let her leave your family completely. But it's not my place to judge whether that's good or bad for you or your younger daughter. For the dream only indicates that there's confusion about the age-appropriate appearance of your girls, not what that means.
If you saw a mother and daughter of your ages dressing and making up their revivified sister/daughter as happened in the dream, what would you think and feel? (I can only interpret the meaning of your dream through the lens of YOUR perception and emotional-valuation, not mine, or some abstract societal standards.) That's why I'm asking how you react to the dream scene from the perspective of your conscious mind, aka waking ego.