Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I'm having reoccurring dreams. The main themes are snakes,

Customer Question

I'm having reoccurring dreams. The main themes are snakes, driving into water, and going into a house where an invisible force pulls me in and I'm almost paralyzed however this time I remember saying I rebuke you Satan in my dream. And the latest water dream the car turned into a boat and got back on the interstate and drove. Also had a dream about being pierced down my spinal column
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the snake dreams they are not really hurting anything and once I even got bit but nothing happened. I do feel uneasy around them in the dreams. Sometimes there are many and the latest just had one big thick snake. I remember in the dream saying that it was called a Cow Snake.
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
There's a lot more to be gained when you give more specific details about one of each kind of the dreams, especially when you include what event(s) or thought(s) around that day seem related to the dream. I'd like to hear all the scene(s) colors and details you remember of the Cow Snake dream. And what the house looked like outside and inside. And the most recent water dream. And your age, current stage of life and living & relationship situation.
Snakes are an ambivalent image, because their scariness relates to the unknown that's always coming into you when you're going thru a personality development.