Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I dream that I was in war. I was inside a kingdom that has

Customer Question

I dream that I was in war. I was inside a kingdom that has been bombarded with canons. I feel the thunderous loud bombs and the ceiling were down. I tried to escape and saw my 2nd and 3rd child and my wife so we tried to escape. Were trying to proceed to the place on the same kingdom where a royalty whom I know and close to me to help us escape. The place were surrounded by soldiers that I cant approach this royalty. So Im trying to find ways to escape but ended up going to the place where the bombardment takes place. Walls and ceiling were down. There's a lot of people too and what we did is to get back again to that royalty but when we got there it was empty and abandoned. We try to escape but theres a lot of wires that catches our feet but we manage to get out and proceed to another way and the dream stops there.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.

Do you feel like you're under bombardment in some part of your life, such as at work? Why would you imagine that your first child isn't present during the bombardment drama? Is s/he separate from the rest of your family now? In what ways can you imagine that your family is threatened?