Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Was I was driving school bus and as I was pulling into the

Customer Question

was I was driving school bus and as I was pulling into the school I hit like 3 kids killing them. And like their bodies were thrown all over and their limbs came off and their faces came off. It was so horrible! And then for some reason I thought I needed to move the bus out of the way so I drove it around to a different place but I remember it felt like I was driving very fast as I moved it and then I walked back to kids I had hit, that’s when it hit me what I had done and I just started crying and screaming I was yelling for someone to call 911 and all the adults were just looking at me not doing anything and there were kids all around then I woke up.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your dream, and I apologize for your waiting time.

Your dream is very upsetting in nature! Don't worry though as dreams are usually symbolic in nature, and the bus can represent a learning time for you as it is a school bus, it could also be a teaching time as you are the driver.

Also dreams can be very dramatic and emotionally intense and everything can be exaggerated not to upset you but to get your attention. So your dream is what they call a nightmare and these dreams come to us to get our attention.

The number 3 stands for spirituality, or creating a balance.

The 3 children can be parts of you that you feel you may have "killed" off somehow in your waking life.

What is going on in your real life in your learning or teaching that you may feel you desire to end (killing and dying in dreams can represent the desire to end something) or want to change or move it around like you did in the dream when you moved the bus?

Is something going on that is happening to quickly for you and you are uncomfortable?

Screaming and yelling for help in your dream can speak to a real life need to be heard, a cry for emotional release. Pay attention to this as this is why the nightmares come, you must find a person you can trust to voice these issues with, and or brought to prayer and bring in a divine method of help in your life.

Notice how their limbs came off, the faces came away in the accident? This can be showing that this is how you feel, torn to pieces, broken up, helpless, out of control.

As horrible as your dream was, it has a purpose and it has achieved that, it got your full attention and you brought it here to find out it's meaning, you did the right thing.

How does all this sound to you so far?

If you have any questions or comments please reply back to me I am happy to help.

Thank you.