Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I dreamed that I was looking over a large sky there was no

Customer Question

I dreamed that I was looking over a large sky there was no end the color was indigo there was people under it it was like it was congelled
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Dreaming of the sky is a very positive message in a dream. The dream is telling you their are endless possibilities in life and if you have hope and believe everything you ant to do in life is right their for you. The sky is your guidance it is showing you that it is a big sky with so many possibilities in life. The color of the sky was just a color to get your attention, it was trying to get you to look up and it felt that was the best color for you to recognized all things are possible. It is very positive. I want you to think of a goal right now that you feel like you thought you might not be able to accomplish. Then envision accomplishing it. I feel the sky is trying to tell you to look because it's right in from of you. You just have to follow your dreams in life.

Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.