Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Keep dreaming my car is stolen. I'm at 19 cars.

Customer Question

Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Thank you for sharing your dream, and I apologize for your waiting time.

Dreams are usually symbolic in nature and cars are a personal symbol in our lives as the method of how you are progressing or moving in your waking life.

19 cars being stolen! Wow, something is going on with you that you really feel or are being sabotaged somehow in your waking life,

This could relate to a new job you are trying to get, or a relationship with another person, a goal, anything that you are trying to make happen.

Stealing or things being stolen from you can represent you feeling short changed, being taken advantage of, not being appreciated it or being overwhelmed to the point you think trying is hopeless. You may feel you are a victim in someway.

Last week I had a dream that I had a brand new car and my business partner was driving with me in the front seat. She was driving to fast for the approaching corner, so I told her to slow down or we won't make it and will crash.

The new car is symbolic for a new business we will be opening together, and her driving to fast is her in real life wanting to do things to fast therefore jeopardizing the progress of this new business.

Pay attention to the cars, new cars can be something coming, cars you have or do own can speak to the here and now, the present, and old cars will speak to the past.

Does this make sense?

If you have any questions or comments please reply back to me I am happy to help.

Thank you.