Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I'm pregnant last night I had a dream of a really sick baby

Customer Question

I'm pregnant last night I had a dream of a really sick baby boy he threw up thick yellow or green stuff
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Seeing a baby in your dream represents new beginnings in your life. Seeing a baby vomiting is a symbol of disregarding something in your life that needs to be resolved. I want you to think of something that maybe bothering you and think about how to fix that problem so you can let it go and move on happily in your life. The colors in your dream represent a positive change in your life. It is a sign to go ahead and embrace any changes in your life. I feel like this dream is about moving forward and having a happy healthy life. The dream is very positive it is about a positive future. There maybe changes in your life right now but they will a lll be positive. I feel like you can look forward to a wonderful future. Thank you for your question.