Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

My boyfriend and I went out drive. And we saw an eagle. We

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I went out for a drive. And we saw an eagle. We got out of his truck and went over to the eagle. I started to pet the eagle then it flew away and I was holding two feathers in my hand. I was going to show my boyfriend but I was all alone.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. The Eagle is a strong symbol in a dream it is about achieving your goals and giving you the courage to go after your goals. The feather is you holding your goals in your hand. It's about the realization of your dreams coming true in life. I want you to think about something you want to achieve in life because the eagle is guiding you towards your goals. The Eagle is your guidance to your accomplishments and the feathers was you realizing these goals are in reach that you are holding them right in your hands. The truck in the dream is something you need to pick up along the way. I feel like this is something to do with your boyfriend. It means that your boyfriend is involved in your dreams and you need to pick him up along the way so that he feels included in all your life goals. This is a very positive dream and a very aspiring one. It's a dream to go out and accomplish your goals in in life. Thank you for your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dear *****.I was wondering if my boyfriend has a important role in my goals in life, then why was he gone when I wanted to show him the feathers?
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Him not being there was a sign of that you needed to make him a part of your goals in dreams. I feel like the dream was saying that he wasn't there, but it was up too you to make him be there. The feathers were your goals and him not being their was you trying to share your dreams with him, but maybe in the dream you were unsure whether you wanted to share your goals with him. Now the question you need to ask yourself is if you are holding back on sharing your goals with him? When it comes to goals in life it is important to make those goals clear with the person you are with so you both know where your going together in life. Thank you for your question.