Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream that a car fell on my house although the house

Customer Question

Hi, I had a dream that a car fell on my house although the house I was in was not a familiar house.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. In your dream dreaming of a house represented you. The house is you in a dream. Now the car in the dream is about conflicting life goals. I want you to think about certain goals you have in your life that might be conflicting. This could mean that there is something you want to achieve in your life, but there is something that might be getting in the way of you achieving it. It also could mean that you might be having trouble deciding on what path you want to tae in your life. You might be thinking of two things you would like to accomplish but can not do both at the same time. The dream is telling you that you need to make a decision on what goal you feel is more important too you in your life. It is stating that you can not do both, but it does not mean you will not achieve both in your life. It just means one has to be chosen at this time in your life. It's like the car is crashing down on the house forcing you to make that design not giving you any choices. It is just telling you to react and not think about the choice. It just want you to chose. Thank you for your question.