Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I have this dream it's really weird. I am infront of the

Customer Question

I have this dream it's really weird. I am infront of the elevator wearing white and there's a sign on top of it flashing, "immunology" What does that mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Dreaming of an elevator in your dream is a symbol of wealth. Dreaming of white in your dream is having a fresh new outlook on life. The word immunology is defined as follows the branch of science dealing with the components of the immunesystem, immunity from disease, the immune response, andimmunologic techniques of analysis. I feel like this dream is about a chance to start over in life. It is that fresh pure like that is now new. This could be about second chances. It sounds like the dream has something to do with you being very successful in your life that your life is full of wealth and wealth in a dream can symbol money or wealth in certain aspects in your life. An example would be wealth in love or life. I feel like this is a dream that symbolizes enjoying life and getting that second chance to enjoy every part of your life. Thank you again for your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That sounds really good. Looking forward to a wealthy future and a good second chance. At the moment I am a student at the university of salford studying Pharmaceutical Science. I am on year 2 now this September and when I hopefully reached year 3, There are three specialization we need to choose from 1 to 3 choose only one, 1.) Medical and Public Health Microbiology 2.) Advavces in Pathophysiology 3.) clinical immunology. Does that mean I dreamt it I need to choose the clinical immunology? I will be wealth if I chose that? Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At present, my life is hard, constantly skint all the time, making ends meet, having two childrens age 3 and 1. They are my inspiration, I'm looking for a better life that's why I went to study in university,, looking for a brighter tomorrow for all of us.
Expert:  Deardebra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. It seems like the dream was trying to tell you to choose Clinical immunology. Dreams are the unconscious mind. I feel like you needed to make a choice on the three specializations and your dream made that choice for you. Often times people over think decisions or they do not want to make the wrong choice, so they go back and forth trying to decide. But deep down the unconscious mind already had the decision. I feel that is the choice that you wanted all a long you just did not know it. Having two children and making that decision to be a student at the university that is a great choice. You have already took the steps to creating a better future. Right now things may be tough, but they won't be, you are going forward in the right direction. Thank you for your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That make sense, you are really helpful and I am really happy with your answer, thank you very much :D xx