Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

A friend of mine just contacted me to tell me this about a

Customer Question

A friend of mine just contacted me to tell me this about a dream she had last night:
Hey sweetie, I know you are having trepidations about Vermont and I'm not sure but I think we should follow our instincts. I had a horrible nightmare last night, you were in a bad car crash I was there and you kept saying I'm OK. I was holding you on the way to the hospital and you stopped breathing, I turned to Jordan who was sitting next to me and said I know you were a lifeguard can you administer CPR. Jordan is Todd's daughter who just committed suicide. She brought you back to life and I carried you into ER. You died in my arms. I have never had a dream so real and graphic. If you must go please fly, but I'm getting that you should not go at all.
Love you, don't ever want to experience what I saw last night !I am not sure how to interpite it..
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This dream was about me and she knows I am trying to decide whether to take a road trip.. I also have been ill for a few months.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
This look like a premonition dream but those don't always happen or like ***** ***** http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/scottishhistory/earlychurch/oddities_earlychurch.shtml can happen a lot latter. If you are ill and you can delay the trip, perhaps that would be a good idea, or else go because we can't leave in fear or no action would ever happen.