Merkada
Merkada, Dream Expert
Experience:  I have twelve years of dream study and teaching experience.
70455843

I need a dream interpreter. The father of my daughters had a

Customer Question

I need a dream interpreter. The father of my daughters had a dream that while driving over a bridge it collapsed and they fell into the water and he said he tried getting them unbuckled and couldn't.. So they didn't make it.. It freaked me out so I needed
to know what it ment..
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Merkada replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dreamer, My name isCustomerand I'd be happy to help you with this dream. Whenever we or those that we know dream of horrible experiences like this, it's hard not to feel insecure, a little afraid, and worried for the safety of those involved in the dream. With that being said, there's a couple of things about dreams that might make this dream a little easier to swallow. While there are many ways of approaching dreams, what I've found to be the most helpful is understanding that dreams are about the dreamer. They come from our inner mind and give us a picture of what's occurring within us. This message comes in the form of a picture metaphor that we call a dream. Therefore, every person, place, and thing in a dream is about the person who is dreaming the dream -- in this case, the father of your daughters. This means that this dream does not indicate that your daughters are in danger. This dream reflects a way that the father of your daughters is attempting to make a change or transition in his life that he deems very important (crossing a bridge) that's related to a goal that he's been trying to accomplish or an overall direction in his life that he's taking. Your daughters' presences shows that this goal or direction is something that he's very much invested in, as your children in your dreams represents something that a dreamer has claimed responsibility for taking care of. However, the father of your daughters experienced something unexpected in his attempt to move forward (bridge collapsing). This was something overwhelming to him, leaving him feeling helpless in his attempts to rectify the situation (couldn't get them unbuckled), and the experience left him at a loss. This experience probably changed the way he views his goal/direction in life -- again, something that was both frightening and unexpected. Since he is the one who dreamed the dream, it will be up to him to determine what in his life is related to the dream's message. Usually, dreams work as a feedback system for the day or two before he had the dream. Taking stock of what happened before he had the dream will help him find that connection. --Customer