Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028

What does it mean I was pregant in my dream but barely showing

Customer Question

What does it mean I was pregant in my dream but barely showing and I was in the labor room bout to hVe the baby then all of a sudden I was with my twin in a beautiful place and then I went back to the delivery room and asked the docter did I have my baby? I don't remember feeling pain...all of a sudden I saw it as my child walking she was 6 years old and he said what do u want to name her and I said Gracie ...what does this all mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. It seem to mean that unconsciously you want child(s) but not pass trough the hard or inconvenient part of the process. So in the dream those part: having it in your belly for 9 months, the delivery, the raising of the "no" period are obscured.
So it may be by fear or it might be by selfishness, i don't know you enough to dare choosing one of the two.