Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Everyone, well mostly everyone is having dreams that I am pregnant,

Customer Question

Everyone, well mostly everyone is having dreams that I am pregnant, my mom, sister, my fiance's sister-in-law, my neighbor, and 1 more but can't remember, at one point I dreamt I was pregnant a few weeks ago, I have a 8 month old daughter who was born extremely premature, had her at 6 months and 1 week, I am on birth control and took tests and all negative since I missed a few periods, just very bloated, my fiance, daughter, my dog and I are going to be renting a house soon, I'm not sure if it means a new life is coming in since this is our first time moving out together?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thank you for sharing your dream and for requesting me.You may or may not know but dreams are usually symbolic in nature.Being pregnant in dreams can mean you are actually pregnant, but usually symbolizes that you are going to give birth to something new, like a idea, a new job, a new relationship or even a new move such as the new life you mentioned that you will be starting together.What a miracle baby your daughter is! Wow, to have survived being that young is a miracle, sadly I lost a baby at that age, so happy to hear about your daughter surviving.Being that the other people have also dreamed you are pregnant shows you are loved, as they must think highly of you for them to all dream this, shows they care and are concerned about your life, that is also wonderful.All positive signs for your new life together, congrats!Now if the pregnant dreams continue after you get moved in, it may mean that you could become pregnant for real and the dreams could be predicting that, you will have to pay attention after you get settled in. It could be predicting something else coming new your way as well that you don't even know about yet, sometimes we think we have things figured out, but God has a way with these dreams to bless us with and surprise us. At least we know that pregnant dreams are not bad and always will produce a new life in some form.I hope this helps, if you have any questions or comments please reply back to me I am happy to help. Thank you!