Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had a dream about a week ago and its still fresh in my mind

Customer Question

I had a dream about a week ago and its still fresh in my mind because it is relate to what I am doing right now. I had a dream that I was at this place and auditioning for a company and I pass the first round but didn't pass the second round, I ask them for a second chance and I show them the song I wrote, and they passed me. What does that all mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.
may I ask some questions about the feelings and meanings aboutthe symbols in your dream and how these feelings may relate to your everyday life?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To me I want that dream to become a reality. That's what I really want.
The way I usually go through a dream as if it was a story, and I guide you through your discussing feelings and perceptions of the symbols in the dream. Your dream is one of wish or hope. You are very solid in your goal, and it even comes out in your dream. That is important because you are so focused that is really what it takes. I am a psychotherapist in studio city, CA and work with many people in the entertainment business or people who come to Los Angeles to do this. Feeling secure about it is crucial. If you like, we can go through your dream the way I usually do and see if we find. Along with asking you about your feelings and perceptions I may put some things together. This is a collaborative effort, so you have to see if what I say feels right for you. This is not the interpretation it is just gathering info. So In the dream did the place look familiar? Were you by yourself or with other people wanting to audition? Did you know any of them? Any feelings about any of that? Was the company in your dream the same one that you would like to be in? Do you remember what you were auditioning for? Do you have any feelings thoughts about the questions above does it relate to your life in any other way? I imagine you were excited when you past the first round? Disappointed when you didn't pass the second round? I think the most important part of the dream is the next part
You had the emotional strength to ask for a second chance showed them the song you wrote, and they passed you? How did you feel when you asked them for the second chance? To me, this shows a persistence and perhaps a willingness to push past your comfort zone to get to your goal? Please answer any questions ask questions make comments. The more details we have the dream and your real life the more accurate the interpretation will be. Thanks very much Karen Chambre
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are other people there for the audition, I don't know them. There were super surprised when I pass the audition. I was very happy too. I got a letter from them said they will need to kick someone off and then they will take me in. I didn't know then place but it seems like it was the company I want to get in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was auditioning for rap, I remember the song I was auditioning. I was disappointed when I didn't pass the first around, but once I pass the second around I was really happy.
So it sounds like as you say the place of the dream reminds you of the company you are trying to get into. As I said before I think that in the dream you went back and ask them for a second chance and showed them a song you wrote. I thought that seemed like you were persistent, which can help you in the entertainment business. I did wonder how you felt when you got the letter that
you got in someone else would be kick off? I also wonder in real life if something good happens to you, something bad may happen to someone else. I think the letter is an important part of the dream it would be helpful if you can think about it and see what you feel. It is just like the other part of the dream that I think is important which is your persistence and ability to ask for a second chance. Thanks very much Karen Chambre