Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I was a beluga whale swimming in Crystal clear water

Customer Question

I dreamt I was a beluga whale swimming in Crystal clear water with a rocky  bottom. I had a slight anxiety about keeping up. I then dropped my cell phone and it sank to the rocky bottom. I hesitated to retrieve it knowing I could be left behind forever if I stopped. I decided to get it anyway. Then a pair of similar whales soared out of the water together then fell back into the water together. They Swam to me and lifted me up. We were then a trio. I had a sense of overwhelming relief and happiness that we were all together.

Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
--it's a beautiful dream:.What is your age, gender, living situation and relationship status?

How would you say a beluga whale is different from a regular whale? Were you white?
Are you in some way in danger of being left behind by either your family or your group of friends--perhaps your "school friends"--if you stop trying to follow the group in order to make your own personal contact with someone you'd like to talk to JUST BY YOURSELF?

I want to return to your dream tomorrow. I will tell you about the place you are in your dream. Please swim with me until then and answer my questions.