Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

What does it mean when you dreamt 7 hooded man walking and

Customer Question

what does it mean when you dreamt 7 hooded man walking and chanting around your new apartment kitchen table? I sit up in my dream scared and can't move. Dreamed twice.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for waiting. I would be happy to help you understand this dream. Let's pull out the major symbols here...#7 is a prominent symbol, but let's come back to that one. :-) Hooded men chanting - do you recall how they were dressed otherwise? Robes? Regular hoodies? Ceremonial hooded robes? What were they chanting? Did you understand what they were saying or was it in a foreign language, or was it gibberish? Table - speaks of family, community, those you run in close circles with. Anyone in either of those three involved in any religious or ceremonial practices? Is the apartment in a questionable area? Where were you in the dreams? How did you feel? With a little more information I can help you better understand this dream.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes long black robes and a hoods.
Do not know what their saying a language I could not understand. I was thinking to move alone and the man I lived with I can't stay with him. But if I have to I will. There is a guy at work offer me a place but the 1st thing I thought I would be raped me. No way. The apartment in my dream was a cheap apartment I can afford my bed is in the bedroom, my bed faces the kitchen table that's something I would normally in real life if I see anyone come in. Back to to the dream I was sleeping and the chanting woke me up so I got up in a sitting position to look at 7 hooded walking around the table away from me clockwise, chanting that I can't understand. I couldn't move my body to do anything I was frozen. Scared to death. I hope you can help let me know if you need more info?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.