Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I dream consistently of space, or its more of a feeling of

Customer Question

i dream consistently of space, or its more of a feeling of being in the middle of nowhere, helpless almost but not in a negative manner. i hear faint voices but dont ever see a face, and when i move everything seems "glitchy" like my arm pixelates and freezes but the other part just morphs on. does this mean anything?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for waiting. I would be happy to help you understand this dream. You mention you feel helpless but not in a negative manner. What else do you feel? Are the faint voices disembodied? Do you recognize them? Do I understand correctly that your arm (which arm?) pixelates and the rest of your body does not? What do you mean it morphs on? With a little more information I can help you better understand this dream.