Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

My aunt who passed away from cancer almost 5 years ago came

Customer Question

my aunt who passed away from cancer almost 5 years ago came into my dream. she had dark black pearly eyes but her voice was soft. i'm wondering what this means
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Santo B replied 1 year ago.
Hello there. I am not sure if i can provide you with the answer you are looking for. I do not interpret dreams. I was wondering, have you been thinking of your Aunt as of late. Our dreams are our subconscious processing information that we may not have gotten to during the day, or they're underlying thoughts that our conscious mind isn't prepared to deal with. Maybe something has happened as of late that reminds you of her. Was her death sudden? Were you very close to her? Was there anything that you wanted to tell her or let her know before she passed, and didn't have the opportunity to do so?
Expert:  Santo B replied 1 year ago.
I am following up on your questions from yesterday. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to be of help to you.