Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I had a dream that I was working feeding some animals as I

Customer Question

I had a dream that I was working feeding some animals as I walked of that door I was in a restaurant were people were sitting down eating then I walked out the door into a scrap yard with tons of smashed metals and stuff what does this mean
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
I need to begin by getting more details about your opening scene, because that exposes the issue that your dream seeks to resolve, by walking onward. So what were the animals that you were feeding? How did you feel about the animals, and then the people? What even(s) or issue(s) in your current life could trigger a dream about feeding animals, then watching people eat, but ending up in a metal scrap yard?
Did you notice any animals, or people, or scrap-metal in particular? How does feeding animals compare and contrast with the work you regularly do?
If you will write things you imagine about the questions I have asked, and also think about what aspects) of your waking life might have triggered your dream, we can get started finding out what wise comment your dream is offering to guide you forward in your life.