Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I had a dream I was lost in an old deserted parking garage

Customer Question

I had a dream I was lost in an old deserted parking garage and couldnt find my way out. I did not have a car. I was on foot.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a car in real life? Is there some way in which you have lost your direction and/or your sense of belonging or even your identity or meaning at present? That would be my first guess at what your dream is showing about your psychic landscape, unless you can identify some other aspect(s) of your present psychological circumstances. But there is also a potentially positive aspect of your situation, since being lost but ON FOOT makes it possible to move in any direction you want in order to begin to "find yourself." It could be a crisis of what you are living for, and an opportunity to search on foot for a new meaning and direction in which to live.
Please respond about more details of your dream, and let us begin a conversation on the meaning of life for you. I'd love to do that if you're up for discussion.