Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had this dream where I am like the good person and im being

Customer Question

I had this dream where I am like the good person and im being chased or im in a way battling the bad guy, but im running from this bad person (the person isn't male or female) i don't see this person, but I know I can't let them catch up to me....
At some point the group im running with stops and I start talking and my voice changes into this scary evil sounding voice.
and I wake up terrified.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.
May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptions
can give you insights.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In my dream, I don't really specifically remember my feelings...
I remember being scared and I wake up with this terrified feeling and my heart is beating and the dream doesn't feel like a dream at all, but it feels real.
it's this feeling as if someone is squeezing my heart from he inside out.it's not the first time I had a dream like this...
the first time I remember this kind of dream starting was when I was 9 and it was a dream that me and another friend were spies and someone had kidnapped our parents and we were trying to save them...but over the years, I have this dream once in while in which I'm running from something, but I'm like on a mission and I work with somebody on this mission and we have to get something or find something and there are people after us.Recently in those dreams, my voice changes to this really scary sounding evil voice or someone's voice in the dream changes to a scary evil sounding noise.I haven't been able to fall asleep easily lately and I always need to crack my neck before going to sleep.In my life, I just been feeling a lonely i guess, and i'm trying to lose weight, but I can never get myself to actually go to a gym or help the situation.but this type of dream has happened before, it's not the first time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You never answered
I am so sorry. I must not have seen that you replied. I like to go through the dream as if it is a story. I ask questions about the feelings and perceptions you have in the dream and how that relates to your real life. You already have done some of this. I also may put some things together. This is a collaborative effort. So if I write something you have to see if it is right. This is not the interpretation but information gathering. Also a recurring type dream can be an individual working on a specific issue. Sometimes as people process emotionally the dreams change. The first part of your dream is interesting in that you are the good guy being chased by the bad guy? Do you have any feelings about being the good guy in the dream? Do you feel like a good guy in real life? It seems that in your description of other dreams you are either protecting or on a mission which I assume to be for a good cause? It seems that in this dream your voice changes and it sounds scary? In your life you sound life you