Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamt I saw my mother naked and she looked like a little child. When I saw this i start

Customer Question

I dreamt I saw my mother naked and she looked like a little child. When I saw this i started to cry because in real life my mother is really sick at the same time. In the dream it was like if she got away from the hospital to see me.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.
May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptions
can give you insights.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thank you for requesting me. As you may or may not know, dreams are usually symbolic.
I am very sorry to hear about your mother being sick.
Being naked in a dream can symbolize that the person is feeling vulnerable, overwhelmed and or exposed.
Because she looked like a little child can show that she feels childlike, helpless, and in need of care.
When you felt like she got away from the hospital to see you, this is the key element in your dream. SHE DID get away from the hospital to see you, but not in the physical sense, but the spiritual way because she is in need of prayer, and needs all the love and support she can get right now even if she is not telling or asking anyone.
This is a important dream for you, your Mother needs you and anyone that will pray for her or help her, she needs us right now. I say us, because I have prayed for her and will continue to do so, please join me in prayer and ask for others to pray as well. God is a healing God and does not want us sick, the sickness is not from him because he is love and love and sickness have nothing to do with each other. So this sickness will depart from her and not return in Jesus name!
Crying in dreams represents emotional turmoil, so this may be speaking to your emotions, what you are and will be going through as your mother goes on this journey and recovers. Take care of yourself as this is very draining and will be hard on you.
I am here for you if you need support and help. also if you have any questions or comments I am happy to hear back from you.
Thank you!