Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

In my dream/nightmare That I have been having past

Customer Question

In my dream/nightmare That I have been having for the past three weeks I am a Squad Leader in the US Army. My unit is tasked with delivery of a bomb to an enemy encampment, we become comprised and my friend, (the explosive expert) catches a bullet in the head. We then realized that the bomb was armed and on a timer... Two minutes. We all debate who should get the bomb to the objective, my girlfriend volunteers herself, but I say "No, I won't 've responsible for another death of my troops." I then proceeded to rip off my dog-tags and sprint with the bomb to the designated area. I become surrounded with the enemy telling me to stand down. I look up at the sky and hit the manual detonator for the bomb. It all goes black and then shows a news report about a successful attack by US forces, and my crying squad.
Please, help me understand this.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.
May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptions
can give you insights. This sounds like a very intense dream. I think the questions would be helpful. Thanks Karen