Dr. Norman Brown
Dr. Norman Brown, PhD
Experience:  40yrs interpreting dreams & connecting conscious & unconscious minds
55153673

I dreamt that my right foot big toe, 2nd and third toe and

Customer Question

i dreamt that my right foot big toe, 2nd and third toe and fourth toe were amputated. i had a small open cylinder plastic in place of the third and fourth toe. If i remove the plastic cylinder, water came out. while the water is coming out i feel drained as if i was passing away. when i put back the plastic cylinder i gradually feel restored. what does this dream mean
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I call my friend to tell him that I needed to see him to tell him what was happening to me. However I overslept for the time that we were to meet. I felt bad and was calling him when I woke up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Norman Brown replied 1 year ago.
Losing the toes of your right foot would make it almost impossible to take steps forward, with your right foot being the one that would nurmally take the lead. I would be glad to offer expert service that you request. But the JA window system won't let me click the button to offer you the service. You could describe the cylinder that leaks out the fluid in greater detail while I try to get the computer-management to fix the windows problem, which has happened before. It might take 24 or more hours before they get around to fixing it. They might speed up if YOU wrote them too.