Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

I had this dream on 5/18/15. In my dream it was like the event

Customer Question

I had this dream on 5/18/15. In my dream it was like the event of the dream was happening live in that moment as I was sleeping in my bed and when I looked up the sky, there was the full moon bright and radiant than any full moon I have seen in real life or even pictures and right at the center of the moon was the numbers 11:11
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.
The references to 11:11 with which I am familiar that sometimes occur in dreams or in several dreams are generally biblical references.
Joshua
11:11 And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.
I Kings
11:11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.
Proverbs
11:11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.
Isaiah
11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
Jeremiah
11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
Ezekiel
11:11 This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel:
11:11 And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.
Hosea
11:11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.
(Could this also refer to the Jews fleeing Jeruselem in the future?)
Revelation
11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your response but this is not my dream interpretation. You listed a bunch of biblical verses that being a Catholic, I am very much familiar with. And you left out the entire part of the dream with the full moon details.An interpretation is an explanation of the elements of something. Even when you list the Biblical verses, you don't explain them.This is an utter waste of my time and money and would like a refund UNLESS I can get a dream interpretation. You can google the meaning of 'interpret' and it doesn't say 'list' but rather explain. I asked for a dream interpretation not research.I hope that you can understand where I am coming from.Thanks,
Judith
You're welcome. My response was based on the level of detail that you requested when pricing your question. I will opt out so someone else can help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike,
Your explanation doesn't make any sense. It doesn't matter what level of payment, still what you gave me not an interpretation. It is a list compilation. You could have given me the interpretation of 11:11 rather than biblical compilation of verses. Thats not an interpretation but a list.Can I at least have an interpretation of 11:11? If not I really want a refund because I still have zero meaning of my dream. So what did I pay you for if I do not even know one thing my dream means.Thank you,
Judith
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your policy says if not satisfied one gets a refund. I am not satisfied I want a refund.In fact, I feel worst than before I asked just answer for a dream interpretation. No percentage of my dream was interpreted at all. What you gave me is a list not an interpretation.You could have for instance said, for the amount of money you paid, 11:11 in dream means you will lose all your wealth or something. Thats all I am asking for. An interpretation. A list I could have compiled myself. I am a writer.And you describe yourself as inter reseacrher. I did not ask for an internet researcher but dream interpreter.