Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Mrs. SandMan. I was looking dream interpretation...

Customer Question

Hello Mrs. SandMan. I was looking for a dream interpretation... I had a strange dream where I was following my boyfriend home (we were driving separately) and I had his daughter in the car. Somehow I get to our destination and realize I fell asleep and didn't recall how I had gotten there.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Thank you for requesting me. As you may or may not know, dreams are usually symbolic.
Cars usually symbolize our lives, where we are going, how we are traveling in them etc..
The first thing that stands out in your dream is that you and your boyfriend are driving separate. This could speak to a real life separation, or feeling separated from him, or him from you or some conflict that keeps you from being "together" physically, or even emotionally.
You had his daughter in the car, so a part of him is with you, or a responsibility because she would symbolize that or a loyalty, a bond, or something like similar.
Falling asleep can show that there is something you are not seeing, something you aren't aware of or not acting on.
So somewhere along the your journey you may have not held up your end of a obligation in your relationship with him, or her, because you did reach your destination but didn't recall how you got there.
Can you tie this to anything in your waking life with either one of your relationships with them? Have you separated perhaps and don't see her anymore? What is missing, have you forgotten what it took to make your relationship and are having second thoughts on it now?
You as the dreamer will know what how the symbolic meanings fit into your waking life.
If you have any questions or comments, please reply back to me, I am happy to help.
Thank you again for sharing your dream, blessings to you & your family :)