Psychotherapist
Psychotherapist, Consultant
Experience:  Over 28 years as a LCSW. I have much experience in dream interpretation.
16602351

I dreamed of being in a town named Drew and saw three huts

Customer Question

I dreamed of being in a town named Drew and saw three huts bye the side of a building I wondered what was they for. So I walked across the street to investigate there was a women in the back of the buildings she came to the building where I was standing inside one of the huts, she asked me to hold out my hand. As I did she told me she saw me owning a building better than the one I had. I was then in Kentucky driving down a road along side some trees then I turned to the left on a road between the tree and then left again going on another road still beside the trees. Then approaching me was a white woman in the car meet me as I got out of the car another car was on the road I just turned off (2nd) road. The road I am on the lady was talking to me and I heard these word as far a your eyes could see it yours and then I awaken.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.
May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptions
can give you insights.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I was a little girl I would sometime be pinned to the bed and could not move trying yielding and could not. Then I would see myself flying over the land and could see the houses and the riverbank lined with trees the I would awaken
Hi, thank you for answering my questions. I like to go through the dream as if it were a story. I will ask you questions about feelings and perceptions in of certain symbols in the dream and how these feelings may relate to your real life. I also may make some connections, but this is a collaborative effort. So you have to see if what I write makes sense to you.This is not the interpretation it is information gathering.
Does the name Drew mean anything to you? If so how do you feel about it? You see three huts by the side of the building, and you sound curious? Do they look like they are out of place? Do you have any other feelings about them? When you saw the woman at the back of the building, did she remind you of anyone in real life? When she predicted that you would own a better building how did you feel? Have you have any feelings about her predictions.
When you were in Kentucky driving along the road were you alone? What were you feeling thinking while you were driving? Were you the one driving? Did you know why you were making left turns in the dream? When you saw the white woman, and you turned off the road what were you feeling thinking? Any similarities to feelings in real life? When she told you "as far as your eyes could see it yours" What did you feel think? Both of the women in the dream predict that you will be coming into property of one sort or another? Any feeling or thought about that? Anything relating to this type of prediction happening in real life? Have you ever had a precognitive dream before. A precognitive dream is when someone dreams something and it comes true after? Not everyone believes in precognitive dreams but many do? Do you have a feeling that this could be some sort of prediction in your real life?
Please answer any questions, ask questions, make comments. The more details we have about your dream as well as real life the more accurate the interpretations can be. Thanks Karen
I just saw what you had written about your childhood dreams? In those dreams it sounds like you may have felt trapped and were wishing for freedom or sometimes felt free? Would the predictions in the dream help you to feel free in your life? Do you feel trapped now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I grew up around Drew but attended school in Greenwood Ms. The huts were igloos that Eskimos lived in. Drew is a place that has lost its flavor, no jobs, stores, schools depleating. It really hurts. No she reminded me of no one at hand. I always want to own land and I wondered how would have the money the for the building. It really hurt to see the town in such ruins.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not alone. Yes I was driving. I thought of the fact that we were in no manland so peaceful. I was so surprised she stopped to talk to me. Yes I don't want to.live here. I know I am to be in ministry but not here. The thingss that come to me is a prophet is without honor is.his own land. God gives me things but not received.
I have a couple idea but may need to ask you more. I want to understand better, so the interpretation is more accurate. These are just a couple of guesses. You obviously are connected to your hometown and as you say the deterioration actually hurts you. Perhaps the first woman predicting that you would own a better building than you had maybe a way of helping you to think the town could be rejuvenated. Maybe it is a spiritual dream predicting that you could have the things you want. You loved the peacefulness of no man's land, and the woman tells you that the land is yours.Perhaps knowing that what one could have is not as important to you as your calling to be in the ministry.Knowing you could have it but you don't receive it because perhaps it is not to be owned.Your honor seems like it is paramount to you. But to take even if it is something you would love it would defeat your purpose of being in the ministry. Perhaps at one time these wishes that you had, but it seems you feel definite about your calling. These are just ideas? Do they make any sense to you? Have you felt the feeling before that you were offered things by God, but it would be dishonorable to take? Another thought I had was, is this a test to see if you are ready for the ministry? Can you turn down what is given?
I think this is a collaborative effort I wonder if any of my thoughts seem right to you? Also, I wondered who was in the car with you perhaps that would help? Also are you planning to go into the ministry soon? Perhaps this is taking a look at what was, what could be but what really is not right for you? Let me know your thoughts. I really would like to get this better for you. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it was my daughter and children. Yes the call of God is on my life bit o have been fought so hard by minstry and family. Its unbelievable. I don't want to turn down what God has blessed. I was going into ministry with this lady minister but she is out for money not for the people being delivered and excepting Christ. I really had to back up from her. I didn't want this sex demon over me I was fiighting demons of my own that I felt from people. Right now unless God bless I will be taking care of her she is 83 years young. I thought about teaching in my home. I once had service in my home. When the Lord spoke to me to start the ministry I asked a man and his wife to help me and because I didn't have a name on it he ran and but his name on. He actually could not start a ministry. People come and people go its not flourish, I said until he repent for what he did it will not go as planned. God don't like what he and hi wife did.. it right but so many road block I have to jump over when your own family is against you. Just want to live her life through me. I refuse to do let it be so. She is lifting every one but your truly, even my children is not popular with her only when it serving her and her daughters and son. As for me and my family we are servants to them. As for me I am the black sheep. It is my mission to be what God intended me to be before I leave this earth.
I think it's important to do what you know to be right for you. It is easy for others to give advice. It is usually well intended, but I feel it is important that you follow what you know for yourself. I hope it works out better and you find the right ministry. Listen to your inner voice. I hope you find good people. Thank you for making your dream clear, If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask. Thank you Karen
Thank you very much. Hope you follow what is right for you.