Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I have dreams of being in the company of an unknown man. I

Customer Question

i have dreams of being in the company of an unknown man. I consciously do not think about this. I am married.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for sharing. I am happy to help you understand this dream. Remember, the key is in the details!! Thank you for waiting. I need a little more information. You said you are "in the company of an unknown man". Can you explain a little more what that means exactly? What were you two doing? How did you feel? Did anything about him stand out (the way he looked, dressed, acted,etc). With more information I can help you understand this dream.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first man ia younger. Has dark wavy hair but i didnt see his face. We are close Perhaps he has his arm around me and i feel comfortable and protected. We take iff in a car. Then i suddenly see that im not with that man but with another man who is older with a salt and pepper beard and hair. I dont feel comfortable with this man and i wonder if i can do something to improve his looks.