Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

In real life my husband recently passed away very suddenly

Customer Question

In real life my husband recently passed away very suddenly and we have not yet held the funeral.
Last night I had a very distressing dream where I missed the memorial service as I overslept. I then missed the burial part of the service as I was busy talking to people who had attended the memorial. I then missed the wake as I forgot where it was and went to the wrong location. During the dream I was struggling to walk and kept falling (in waking life I have a medical condition which affects my balance and my husband was the person who was often with me to stop me falling).
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Psychotherapist replied 1 year ago.
I am so sorry to hear about your husband. May I ask you some questions about feelings and meanings in your dream & in your life; as details,feelings,perceptionscan give you more accurate insights
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I no longer require your assistance. The JustAnswer website indicates that a response will be given very quickly and I did not expect to have to wait for 2 days. The service is a scam and I do not wish to use it any further.

I am so sorry that you had to wait. If you would like someone else to do your dream I am sure that can be arranged. I am sorry that I did not get back to you sooner. Let me know if I can help you get someone for you.