DrPsychologist
DrPsychologist, PhD
Experience:  I am a licensed psychologist with over 10 years of psychotherapy experience.
67451276

What does it mean when you dream that your x dead husband is

What does it mean when you dream that your x dead husband is having sex with someone on a public steps

Hi, I am happy to help you interpret your dream. In order to do so, I will need more information about it and your relationship with your husband.

How did you feel while having this dream or when you woke up? How long ago did your husband pass away and what was your relationship like when he was alive? I am posting this as an answer to your question, but we can continue chatting here until you feel like your question has been answered.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My husband was a heavy smoker and drinker, he was in forex, but died poor, we have one son and I lost another during childbirth. We lived in Switzerland and I am here right now visiting my son. I live in NY

Our relationship became complicated, because I always felt as if I couldn't trust him, I was fine material wise, a nice home, nice vacation at th time.

I wanted to mov back to Switzerland, because my son live here, but I remember why I left in the first place. Swiss people are very unfriendly
I all see them now with no fear to how they behave
It sounds like the dream about your ex-husband is one that represents your ability to trust your own instincts. If you suspected that he my be cheating but never saw it, you might doubt yourself. This seems much more about your own sense of self then about your relationship with your ex-husband.