Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

HI, i dreamed about having a baby girl in my dream. I dont

HI, i dreamed about having a baby girl in my dream. I dont have a childeren yet. And some poeple, didnt see faces, mixed a few babies, and tried to give me wrong one. I found mine and hold it.. then i woke up. I had about 3 dreams about baby lately... would like to know what that means, or if that dreams try to tell me something. Thank you. Tana
Hello Tana, Thanks for sharing your dream.

Having a baby in a dream will usually mean a new beginning or a new phase in life, relationship, career, etc.

The interesting part of your dream is that these people mixed your baby and tried to give you the wrong one! Thankfully you found yours and held it, this seems to indicate that this new beginning in your life may have or will get off to a rough start, perhaps even be a change out of some sorts. Have you done anything new in your life now that you maybe changed your mind on, or circumstances forced you to switch ideas?

Your other dreams about the baby most likely will be the same as this baby here in this dream.

Does this make sense?
Please ask questions if you have any. I am happy to help.
Thank you and blessings to you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you for answer. I don't really know what that could be, because all is pretty much ruitine in my life. Maybe only one thing, Im getting ready for trip in two weeks, hopefully nothing bad will happen.
Thank you,
Nope, nothing bad in your dream, so nothing bad should happen on your trip.

If there is nothing now, it may be coming, you will find out on the trip, it will be interesting :)
You are welcome and have a blessed trip!