Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

A reoccurring dream, my husband leaves me for another woman

A reoccurring dream, my husband leaves me for another woman but they live with me & my children until i kick them out. I've had this dream several times, each time is a little different but the same woman & same thing is occuring
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for sharing. I am happy to help you understand this dream. Remember, the key is in the details!! I need to first ask, has there ever been any history of infidelity in the marriage?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No there has not been any history of infidelity in our marriage

The dream indicates feelings of insecurity, and suggests you may be feeling your husband is somewhat neglectful toward you. You feel he is misleading in his actions as a husband and father. Something else holds his attention, whether it's his work, a hobby, etc. This is what's viewed when his "mistress" is seen in the house with you.

Recurring dreams reveal emotions or issues that need our attention. Until this issue is addressed, be it in honest conversation with your huisband, or talking with a trusted friend, the dreams will continue.

I hope this helps shed some light for you. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Sweet(er) Dreams!