Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

Dream about Penis Cut Off

Customer Question

I had a dream about our financial adviser visting us at home both my wife and I. Suddenly, he showed us his cut off penis. The penis was quite large in size and approximately 2/3 of the penis was cut off. My reaction was one of indiference at the beginning. I was not sure to undertand why he was telling us what he had done to his genitals and why he was showing it to us. Then, I was curious to know how he was able to still urinate. He then showed us the remaining 1/3 of his penis in place. No blood, just a perfect nice straight cut. As he was showing us he cut off penis, he wanted to pass it around for us to have a better look at it. To be polite, my wife just poke at it gently with a finger. I didn't want to touch it. Any idea what could be the meaning of such a weird dream?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 2 years ago.

Dream Symbolist :

Thank you for sharing. I am happy to help you understand this dream. Remember, the key is in the details!! I need a little information. Is this advisor someone you've used for sometime, or is he new to you? Are you satisfied with his service thus far? I need these details to determine the direction of the dream.

Customer:

Thank you for helping with my weird dream! Let me answer all your questions...

Customer:

The advisor is someone we know and trust for more than 10-12 years. We've been very satisfied with him so far.

Customer:

I assume you are writing and preparing an answer. Please take your time. I just need to know if I am expected to do anything or click accept?

Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience: 14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert

His penis cut off speaks to your opinion he is not able to perform his duties as well as he may have in the past. You soon became curious as to other aspects of his performance (not sexual), be it regarding his family, other clients, etc. Was there a recent visit by this advisor?

Are there any other dream details you'd like to share?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. I am trying to purcharse health insurance and disability insurance from him. His last visit was 2 weeks ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't think this dream is related to my financial advisor. The night before this dream we met with a sale's person trying to influence us on buying something else with quite a big initial investment. I think my doubts are more geared towards the other guy eventhough he was not in the dream. My financial advisor would most likely represent the financial aspect and probably our finanance or our money at risk... my two cents only.

I notice in your bio that you are a religious consult. May I as you another question related to worlwide economy and what you feel about financial security?

Thank you for the additional information. As I said, sometimes, the key IS in the details! :)
I think your intuition is correct; I hope you follow it often. Your advisor would in fact represent the financial aspect of this decision. You aren't sure it will perform well. Only 1/3 remained intact. That in itself doesn't really bode well for the purchase you are considering.

When you see the dream as a compilation of different metaphors, it doesn't seem all that weird!:

I hope that helps shed some light. Please feel free to ask any other questions. I will try and answer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did accept your answer. Thanks for your help.

My other question is not related to any dream but if you are in touch with your feelings the way I think you are + the fact that you are interpreting lots of dreams from different people, I'd like to know if you have any reason to believe that we (the entire world as we know it now) are in for big big changes very soon. Do you have the same feeling as I do and how do you prepare for what's coming? Financially and spirutually?

A resounding YES. financially and spiritually. Now due to the nature of this site I can't really eloborate on my opinions regarding this, but oohh yeah, big changes, really soon.

As for financial preparation I can say I don't participate in the recession. I follow very old laws to ensure no negative impact will come my way. Spiritually the same goes. A wise man once said everything begins with a thought. Those thoughts will eventually lead to a particular destination. My destiny is secure, my vertical relationship intact.

How's that for cryptic?! lol!

I hope that at least kinda answered your question. :)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do appreciate a lot your answer. It does create for me the need to know more and better understand. Would you please help me or direct me towards these "very old laws".

I often feel anxious and do not know how to protect my familly. I know everything I have is because of HIM. I am everyday thankful but sometimes clueless as to what is my purpose down here despite the fact that I know I am destined to do something great.

I do not believe in pure coincidence. There is a reason for everything that happens. There is a reason for us to connect today...

Write down my email address please: daniel.r.lacroix at hotmail.com

Flip me an email if you want or can.

I am at time loosing sleep about what's coming but my faith allows me to understand why this is happening. The narrow path for our redemption is something I think often about wondering if I'll be strong/gifted enough when being submitted to temptation.

Wow, never been more opened and blunt about my deep inner thoughts.

Thanks for reading me tonight.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Daniel. I have the address. Sweet Dreams!