dreamsspeak
dreamsspeak, Consultant
Experience:  Dream analysis focusing on dreams power to transform our lives and our growth
59952548

What does it mean to see myself pregnant in my dreams and feeling

Customer Question

What does it mean to see myself pregnant in my dreams and feeling my stomach swell as the baby grows inside me
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  dreamsspeak replied 4 years ago.
I am happy to help you with your dream. You dream you are seeing yourself pregnant and feeling your stomach swell as the baby grows.Pregnancy in dreams represents new ideas, new projects, a new phase of your life that is growing. Look over your life to determine what this might be Feel free to ask me any questions
Please click "Accept" Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what do you mean that something in my life is growing? it has nothing to do with actual pregnancy?
If you are pregnant then of course it is about that. I know it's hard to imagine but dream symbols are not always what we expect them to be literally
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I was told by drs they arent sure that i can get pregnant. i have before and lost the baby everytime, could dreaming about being pregnant be because its sumthing that i want more than anything in this world?
Of course, it could also be a wish fulfillment dream. I'm so glad you told me your story