Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, PhD
Experience:  trained in psychoanalytical and Jungian Dream interpretation
16903060

I have a re-occurring dream of my car being stolen, or I cannot

I have a re-occurring dream of my car being stolen, or I cannot find it in the parking lot, or I see it being taken from the gargarge it's parked in because I left the keys in it. always looking for my car. at least once every few months. Another dream is I'm running, but I cannot seem to run as fast as I feel like I am running, like I have lead in my feet, or am being held back somehow, but have the energy to run really fast. I also dream of flying super fast and able to navigate and swoop, fly low over ground super fast and feel the wind rushing past my face and then swoop way up into the air and keep on going. have total control over flying, anything on the ground, I'm not so good at. Please help.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 2 years ago.

Kevin Kappler :

thank you for choosing JustAnswer! Reoccurring dreams usually mean that there is some aspect of the dream that you are not paying attention to. To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity. This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.dreams of partial paralysis, having led in your feet, or not being able to run as fast as you would like all indicate an inability to control your environment. It may be that there is a force opposing you. To dream of flying is usually a pleasant experience and is accompanied by a sense of exhilaration and freedom. It usually feels completely natural as if we have somehow always known how to do this. Rarely is the dream accompanied by a fear of heights or of falling. Flying may symbolize liberation from something that's been troubling you. The obstructions and shackles that have held you down have been released and you can now experience the same sense of freedom that we see in the birds that soar in the sky. The sky may symbolize consciousness and spirituality so to dream of flying can represent the expansion of your awareness and the unfolding of your higher self.

I see that you are offline and I have provided a response to your question. You can choose now to accept it in which case I will get paid or please let me know why you don't and I will try to help further.

Doctor Kevin, PhD
Experience: trained in psychoanalytical and Jungian Dream interpretation