Dr.RossiD, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist

I have a recurring dream that I cant find my car in a parking

Customer Question

I have a recurring dream that I can't find my car in a parking lot or I'm lost and can't find my way home. What does this mean if anything?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dr.RossiD replied 5 years ago.

Vehicles of transportaiton most often symbolize the dreamer's Self (psyche) To make the most sene of the meaning of the dream, its content would need to be connected to your life/activities when awake.

The inability to find your car and your way home (and abodes also often indicate the Self) hints that you may be struggling with issues of security and of confidence. You feel lost (helpless) and stuck by the fact that you can't go from point A to point B. Your awakened mind may have perceived such a situation around the time of the dream (where you hoped for some sort of resoution of something) in order to move on with your life.