Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I had dream of two sets of twins new borns and trees and the

I had dream of two sets of twins new borns and trees and the trees was bring pull up and on the root of the tree was wrap with money around it.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 6 years ago.

Dream Symbolist :

Thank you for sharing. I am happy to help you understand this dream. Remember, the key is in the details!! Can you tell me were the two sets of twins the same? What was the connection between the babies and trees?

Dream Symbolist :

What was distinct about the babies in the dream? Can you provide a little more dream detail?

Customer:

I hold two sets of twins newborns trees were planted but they were being pulled up and money was wrap around the roots

Dream Symbolist :

Ok - just to be clear, you're holding two sets of twins - four in total - babies. The trees were nearby?

Customer:

yes i was holding the babies and and trees were in front of me

Dream Symbolist :

Babies normally represent a new oppportunities or new ability. You certainly had your hands full with 4!! The number 4 represents a complete work so the dream is an established event.

Dream Symbolist :

Trees are symbolic of leadership and stability. Why were the trees being pulled up? Who was pulling them up?

Customer:

trees were like plants because it was a lot of them and it look like they were being harvest because they were being pulled up and money was wrap around the roots.

Dream Symbolist :

Hmm..that's very interesting! So were they small? Are you a person in leadership?

Dream Symbolist :

And you didn't see the harverster, right?

Customer:

yes they were small no i did not see the harverster yes i am in leadership minster

Dream Symbolist :

I thought as much.

Dream Symbolist :

The only question I have now is what of the condition of the trees? If they were being harvested, were they ready?

Customer:

they were healthy because the money that wrap around the roots was alot! it wrap like something who roll money and place large rubber band around it that is how it look

Dream Symbolist :

That's a good thing. The dream is about you and in regard to your role as a leader. The harvesting is the raising up of ready and mature leaders. These leaders are prosperous spiritually and naturally (the money around the roots). Also, the foundation set is a strong one. The four babies you hold is ymbolic of a completed work that you've nursed and nurtured to fruition.

Customer:

are you still there?

Dream Symbolist :

Yes! Did you get my last response?

Customer:

okay! SO THEY DREAM REPRESENDENT THAT OF MINSTRY?

Dream Symbolist :

Yes. :) It was a positive one.

Customer:

THIS COULD BE THE MINSTRY THAT i WAS CALLED TO DO AND THAT IS BE ENCOURAGER AND THE TREES REP. THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE MINISTRY? SO WHAT DID MONEY WRAP AROUND THE ROOTS MEAN AGAIN

Dream Symbolist :

The money around the roots represents at the time of harvest they will be prosperous leaders, both spiritually and naturally.

Dream Symbolist :

The trees are the leaders that come into maturity as a result of the ministry. Which ministry are you contemplating joining? Youth, womens, mens, etc?

Customer:

I AM IN WOMEN'S MINSTRY AND i ALSO AND GREETER TEACHER

Dream Symbolist :

Greeters set the tone for those who enter the sanctuary. :) Teachers are able to teach pretty much anyone. As for the women's ministry, the symbols in your dream speak volumes to the strength of your ministry.

Dream Symbolist :

The dream, as you said, was to encourage you.

Customer:

okay! last thing before i accept this one more things sets of twins mean complete the number two what did that mean

Dream Symbolist :

That means what you were witnessing ( the harvest ) was a completed work. YOUR completed work. It can also mean the dream is an established event by God.

Customer:

what event is that?

Dream Symbolist :

In OT when something was done twice or th esame dream occured twice, God was establishing the event. The thing I like here is it was two babies, twice!

Dream Symbolist :

The "event" is the fruition of the ministry and the raising of mature leaders.

Customer:

okay. I asked God to help me understand this dream and what you are saying is confirming some things and i believe. okay before I go can you answer this for me. I always have dreams that I recieve big checks in my mail i someone said that rep.my faith what does it mean when you have dreams about you receiving money

Dream Symbolist :

I hope this helped shed some light for you. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask. Sweet Dreams!

Dream Symbolist :

oops..didnt see your other comment...

Dream Symbolist :

mail rep a message for you, and checks are access and favor for you.

Dream Symbolist :

So when you dream this and the dreams are recurring, its a message for you access or favor is coming your way regarding a matter - could be a job, an issue, spiritually, etc.

Customer:

thank you for insight and I pray that God would bless you and that because I know God gives people the ability to interpretation of dreams because he said it in Joel. So I pray that you have Bless Monday and I pray that God will keep his angels of protection around you and I ask God to cover you in Blood of Jesus.

Dream Symbolist :

Thank you so much! You have a wonderful day as well. Sweet Dreams!