Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, PhD
Experience:  trained in psychoanalytical and Jungian Dream interpretation

I had the same dream twice. My boss was hugging me and kissing

Customer Question

I had the same dream twice. My boss was hugging me and kissing me. It was affectionate and not sexual. What does it mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 3 years ago.

Kevin Kappler :

This is so simple a dream that it may be what we call a multi-dimensional dream. That is the simple desire of having your boss accept you and be affectionate but not sexual. on the other hand you may be feeling that your boss' intentions may be hard to discern. You also may be thinking would it be nice if you had a relationship with your boss. Mixing power and affection is always a dangerous thing.

Customer:

I had another dreams repeating twice that actually came true . Is this possible an indication of what might happen in the future or something i should be careful of?

Kevin Kappler :

Dreams do not tell us what will happen in the future but are an expression of our desires. This dream is telling you that you should be careful of what your boss does in defining his relationship with you and you need to set some limits with him beforehand. He may want things from you such as special work assignments or other favors that you feel are not fair or are taking advantage of your good nature. This dream may have the "kiss of Judas" in it as well so although it may seem innocuous at first sight it is really telling you that when it comes to your boss you need to define the relationship clearly and on your terms.

Doctor Kevin, PhD
Experience: trained in psychoanalytical and Jungian Dream interpretation
If there is anything I can do lt e know.
I have always thought that we have an excellent ability to predict things based don our intuition. Dreams are a good example of this. You are right in that respect.