ArtHeals
ArtHeals, Clinical Psychotherapist
Experience:  Clarity and direction through dream interpretation for your journey is here. Strength and clarity prevail.
58845507

tree falling on your house

tree falling on your house
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  ArtHeals replied 3 years ago.

ArtHeals :

The house represents you & your body as well as your conscious and unconscious. The location that the tree fell upon the house is important. For example, if the tree fell and damaged the attic, the attic represents your dreams and higher consciousness (such as intuition). For more in depth information about the symbolism of house, refer to the book:

ArtHeals :

The Poetics of Space by Gaston Bachelard

Customer:

the tree fell in the living room part of the house

ArtHeals :

Interesting enough, there is a widely accepted and respected psychological assessment called the House-Tree-Person, which participants specifically draw a house, a tree, and a person which completes the drawing is able to view (with the support of a psychotherapist) his/her conscious and unconscious within their self and their surroundings.

ArtHeals :

The living room represents your social area.

Customer:

and did not come through the roof just landed on top of it followed by another tree falling

ArtHeals :

Is there something or someone in your external world (outside of yourself) who is weighing on you?

Customer:

of course

Customer:

i was outside in the yard watching these trees fall onto my house then i called him to tell him about the trees falling

Customer:

and there was no wind or storm going on

ArtHeals :

It is up to you to establish your boundaries (i.e. safety/ protection/ comfort/walls) with this person in real time. It is time to no longer watch, observe, and wait and see. You dream is reminding you to take a stand. Even if there is no wind, no storm, there is emotional turbulence. You have the domain, strength and internal power to speak your truth, be your truth, and live your truth. Your dream is a powerful reminder for you to be in your strength and truth. I hope this helps. -Alison

Customer:

Thanks it does

ArtHeals :

Also, remember that your house is your sanctuary. If there are multiple trees falling on your sanctuary, then it is up to you to establish clarity, protection, and repairs. You can do this by speaking up and establishing verbally and specifically what your space and needs are. You are worthy! Best wishes.

ArtHeals :

-Alison

ArtHeals, Clinical Psychotherapist
Experience: Clarity and direction through dream interpretation for your journey is here. Strength and clarity prevail.