Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I dreamed I was finding coins on the ground and picking them

Customer Question

I dreamed I was finding coins on the ground and picking them up and keeping them. I kept finding them and finding them...there was no ending to finding them.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Dream Symbolist replied 5 years ago.

Dream Symbolist :

Thank you for sharing. I am happy to help you understand this dream. Remember, the key is in the details!! Can you tell me more of the coins? Were they a specific type of coin? Are there other dream details you'd like to share?
Coins are symbolic for numerous things and with a little more information I can determine a little better the symbolism of your dream.

JACUSTOMER-9ge38fxm- :

They were US coins: quarters, dimes and nickles. I was very happy as I was finding them. I was finding them next to a large tree. They were just under the top soil.

JACUSTOMER-9ge38fxm- :

I wondering why my answer is taken so long.

JACUSTOMER-9ge38fxm- :

I should have my answer by now and I'm very curious as what this meaning is about. Sorry, but I wouldn't give a 96% feedbeak given me as of now. I hope to hear soon. I will tell you how I interpretated it if you would like for me to.

JACUSTOMER-9ge38fxm- :

I would love to hear from you before I go to bed. Please see what you can do.

Dream Symbolist :

Thank you for your patience. Since this is a new catagory, there are only a few experts on the panel. We make every attempt to answer quickly, but with the number of questions, there are times we have to answer or request info, and move on, committing to follow up a bit later. I apologize this response has taken so long for you.

Dream Symbolist :

Coins are symbolic for a few different things. It can be skills, energy, knowledge and influence. It can even indicate finance and prosperity! It is a very positive sign there was no end to the money you were finding. :) Now, dream details can tell us more about exactly what you were gaining. Is there something specific you are striving for (career, finance, relationship, etc) and are there other dream details you'd like to share? I'll be right here to ensure you receive your full response.