Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My daughter in law came home last night to find her 2 large

Customer Question

My daughter in law came home last night to find her 2 large once again had been fighting one another. They have done this twice now.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Dog Trainer can help you. What is the dog training's name and age?
Customer: There owner is Anne and she has been with dogs all her life and dearly loves them. There European Mastiff not related and one his a couple yrs. older.
JA: Is there anything else the Dog Trainer should be aware of about Anne?
Customer: She is 45 and her dogs all well taken care of. The large yard is in ground pretected. Anne is the main caregiver and she'll do anything to help her pets to behave.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question.

Are both the dogs neutered?

How long has she had them?

Are they crate trained at all?

How much exercise are they getting daily?

Have any of them gone through obedience classes?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Girl and boy and yes fixed. Boone the older since baby pup, 3yrs. Danni, the younger, since she was 6 months, 2yrs.old Yes, crate trained. They get plenty of exercise since they have about. an acre maybe two that are under ground wired. They do come into the house and eat and rest. They do sleep in the house at night. I believe they each have there own beds. No formal obedience classes. Anne has enough know how to train the basic and then some. There big dogs. Booth about 90 to 100lbs.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
nothing more to add.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's been close to three hours and no reply. Not happy with this and want to cancel and close account and get my money back.