Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My four year old aunstralian laberdoodle that I got to be a

Customer Question

My four year old aunstralian laberdoodle that I got to be a pet therapy dog came with terrible pet separation. Unfortunately due tony own illness and a bad marriage when ever we make strides, they are sabotaged. Which is the best dig cam for me to get so i know how much she is barking when I am away. I live in a condo and for month I've begged my husband tot set up the one we have. He tried to tonight and there is something wrong. She is crate trained and extremely enmeshed with my husband who is leaving at 4:00am this morning. Which is the best cam to get?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog training?
Customer: I began with bark busters, paid a lot but I don;t like their method. Bsdivslly it's the inconsistentcy with my husband
JA: Where does the dog training seem to hurt?
Customer: He believes you need to be tough and always remind her that you are the alpha. I believe in the alpha, but I have been able to train her to do many things. Right now I really just need a recommendation for the best monitoring system so I am not stuck with her at home
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: No, but my husband will be away so there will not be two of us. I will do the leaving her alone for a certain about each day and increase it while he's gone, but if I want to have lunch or dinner with friends I need to make sure she isn't constantly barking
JA: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the dog training eating normally?
Customer: Please just give me your recommendation, tonight. I have a migraine and just want to order something. I would love to talk with you further about her training at a later date. Perhaps tomorrow
JA: Is the dog training having trouble peeing or pooing?
Customer: Which is the best monitoring system for a dog with separation anxiety who is crate trained? PLEASE
JA: How is the dog training behaving differently?
Customer: SHE IS NOT NOW! SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY. I JUST WANT TO BE PROACTIVE WHILE MY HUSBAND IS GONE
JA: What is the dog training's name?
Customer: Please, a pet cam unless you don't want a positive review
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about the dog training?
Customer: not at this point except if I am away and she hears me on the phone she will bark
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.

This is DRB and I would be happy to help you. I understand you want the best cam for your dog...is that right?

Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.

are you still there and do you still want a recommendation for a cam?

Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.

there is a set of automated questions and that is what you were getting...you gave a live person now.....do you still need help?

Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.

are you still there?

Expert:  Dr B replied 4 months ago.

ok, since I am not hearing back from you I will opt out and allow another expert to help you. Good luck, DRB