Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

We have 2 English Springer Spaniels. Floyd, a desexed male

Customer Question

We have 2 English Springer Spaniels. Floyd, a desexed male is 3. Jagger, who has not been desexed, is 11 months old and has been with us for 6 months. They are half brothers and registered pure breds. When we had them first the two of them got on extremely well. We were overseas for 2 month and when we picked them up from the dog boarding kennels they now get into serious fights. Can you please advise. Thanks in anticipation. Brian & Jane
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jane?
Customer: Jane is my wife. She is fine! Jagger is a playful puppy who appears to just want to play and does not appear to have an aggressive nature.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 17 days ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....

Can you tell if one of them seems to start the majority of the fights?

Are you planning on getting Jagger neutered?

Are they crate trained?

How much exercise are they getting daily?