Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My beautif;tul German is almost 2 He is not netured. My

Customer Question

my beautif;tul German is almost 2 He is not netured. My husband snd li don;t sleep ttogrther inthe same riim but ldtely htered snd he slrrps with ne, ih hrr dsnggrtousid nit nurr lately he will try to bite my hudbsnd hr
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Dog Trainer will know how to help the dog training. What is the dog training's name?
Customer: I aner but he jealous if snyonr comes not mrm his trai
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dog Trainer should know about the dog training?
Customer: feed himr rts
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 month ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

While I can understand some of what is posted, for the most part it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Perhaps you are using a phone and it is typing the wrong letters. Some things I will need to know if the original question for one?

What training this dog has had?

It says he is not neutered?

Is there a reason you haven't neutered him?

How long have you had him?

Can you describe a few instances where he was aggressive?