Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Our dog is a cokapo and is 6 mo. old, she is impossible to

Customer Question

our dog is a cokapo and is 6 mo. old, she is impossible to get house trained and refuses to go on the grass even by using all the tricks shown to us by our trainer, and ideas
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?
Customer: She is very likable and we love her but we can't get this house training under control, Our rugs are new and are getting destroyed by her not using the grass to go on
JA: Where does the dog seem to hurt?
Customer: She does not hurt we just can not get her house trained
JA: OK. No obvious pain. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the veterinarian can help you. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** we have talked to our Vet and her trainer, nothing is working
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Lucey?
Customer: She also likes to chew on the door frames and wood furniture
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Lisa replied 17 days ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help you with your question today. Just like an in person consult, I have a few questions of my own to help ensure I give you the best advice possible....

How long have you had Lucey?

Can you explain how your house training routine has been?

Is she crate trained?

Does she do the chewing and going to the bathroom in the house when she's alone, or when you're home too?

I assume the grass is outdoors and not one of the potty things for in the house?