Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

My dog has not ever in anyway acted like he does around this

Customer Question

my dog has not ever in anyway acted like he does around this one dude that happens to be my boyfriends friend and how he acts is out of hes normal behaviour he jumps indoor fences that he has not ever done before just so he can go by the guy. i had a pitbull female in the past and when he was over that time to my dog would not come out from underneath the bed
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: the dogs name is ***** ***** is 6months old as of today hes also been nuetired sorry about my misspelling
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about capone?
Customer: i just dont know what the guy had done to my dog he doesn't hump things but the guy and he acts out of hes personality. he doesnt act like this and he is a very loving dog
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 21 days ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

What is he doing to this one particular man?

Is the only man he does this to?

When was the last time he was around an unknown man before this?

What is the personality of the man?

Does this person have a dog?

Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 12 days ago.

I see you have not responded to my request for more information. Did your issue get resolved? If not, please respond to my information request which I've repeated below.

Is the only man he does this to?

What is the personality of the man?

Does this person have a dog?