Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Our dog is 10 months old, plays well with other dogs until

Customer Question

Our dog is 10 months old, plays well with other dogs until she fights over a possession e.g. ball, frisbee etc. Very aggressive fights occur when another dog tries to take that possession from her. She is border collie/kelpie mix.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the dog trainer can help you. What is the dog training's name?
Customer: We don't have a trainer as yet. She is a rescued dog from outback W.A. We got her when she was about 3/4 months old. Has been immunised, de-sexed, chipped etc.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the dog trainer should know about the dog training?
Customer: She has not had any training
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 2 months ago.

Hi JaCustomer,

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

Are these her toys?

Are these dogs part of the family?

Where are these fights occurring?

Expert:  Jane Lefler replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need help with this issue? If so, could you respond to my request for more informaton. I have added the questions here for your convenience.

Are these her toys?

Are these dogs part of the family?

Where are these fights occurring?