Pawsitivtrainr
Pawsitivtrainr, Dog Trainer
Experience:  35+ years Training Dogs
43433232

Dominate aggressive to other animals and humans. A very

Customer Question

dominate aggressive to other animals and humans. A very playful and energetic dog, very sweet and lovable to those he knows well. Occasionally attacks our other dog leaving damage most of the time
Category: Dog Training
Expert:  Sally G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome. This is just a short note to introduce myself or to request needed information for your problem. My name is ***** ***** I have been in the dog field for 25 years. I am a Therapy Dog & AKC Evaluator/trainer/ as well as an assistance/service dog trainer, specializing in behavior. It will be my pleasure to help you today. It may take a few minutes for me to type a personal response or type questions regarding your situation. Your patience is very much appreciated.

How old are each of the dogs?

When did you get them?

When did this start between them?

Were they young when they were brought into the home?

What type of training do you do daily with the one that causes trouble?

Did the dog psychologist put a plan in place for you to work on and if so what did it consist of?

Are the dogs spayed or neutered?

How is the aggressor if you want to take away valued items such as food, bones, toys etc.?